Fresh Scallion & Ginger Swordfish with Tamari Miso Couscous and Vegetables
- To make couscous bring 1 1/2 cups water to boil.
- Add couscous, remove from heat.
- Once couscous has absorbed the water, fluff with fork, set aside.
- Roast sliced or chopped almonds in olive oil, about 2 minutes.
- Chop fresh scallions.
- Season with sea salt and crushed black pepper.
- Add two tablespoons Cindy's Kitchen Oil Free Tamari Miso Vinaigrette.
- Fold couscous into Tamari Miso, scallion and almond mixture.
- For the swordfish, brush with Cindy's Kitchen Fresh Scallion & Ginger Ultimate Cooking Sauce. Grill swordfish on each side for about two minutes.
- For the vegetable medley saute chopped eggplant, julienned red peppers and snap peas in two tablespoons of Fresh Scallion & Ginger Ultimate Cooking Sauce.
- To serve, plate couscous, vegetable medley then swordfish.